Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Additional Health Coverage Options for Children and Adults

Hi Everyone, I just responded back to the previous post for health insurance for children and adults, and I wish to pass along this info. to the group as I work with families in this regard.

Another option for comprehensive health coverage is with a company called Ameriplan - here is a brief description and a great alternative for folks who either have been denied insurance due to ongoing conditions, cannot afford insurance, or have insurance but coverage is very limited.

Please let me know if you have any questions. God Bless!AFFORDABLE HEALTH PLANS COVERS ENTIRE HOUSEHOLDS $19.95-59.95/ mo per household up to 20 people. Save up to 80% on services includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Chiro., Ancillary, Pregnancy, Diabetic, 24/7 Nurse Line. No Co-Pay, No Deductibles, No Limits, Pre-existing Conditions OK! 30-day money-back guarantee. Call 949-307-6514 or visit www.mybenefitsplus. com/40611426, Ameriplan USA Jennifer Boles (j.bolesedu@yahoo.com)

No comments: