Friday, November 21, 2008

Symmetry Search

BIO - I was with HireQuest for the past 5 years on their Sales team and have recently moved to a new firm called Symmetry Search. I was familiar with your company through HQ and wanted to see if there is a way I could introduce Symmetry’s services to you.

Symmetry Search is a leading national full service recruiting firm based in Irvine, CA, who has worked with nearly half of the Fortune 500. Our recruiters specialize in the areas of Sales, Management, Retail, Marketing, CPG, Healthcare, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Technology, and much more.

We offer many low cost, customizable recruiting solutions that can be implemented nationally for you, including Volume Hiring events, Open Houses, and full Contingency Search. Whether you need help sourcing and screening candidates, or finding your next star producer, we have virtually unlimited sourcing tools and a full team of recruiters that can help with any part of the hiring process.

I would love to chat with you about how our services can help lower your recruiting costs while getting you access to candidates you wouldn’t normally see on your own. Will you be available early next week to discuss? If so, please let me know when will be convenient for you.



Sincerely,



Kimberly Durazo

949.341.0010 x424

kdurazo@symmetryhire.com

www.SymmetryHire.com

No comments: